KFC: The 30 Day Batman Challenge-Day 18


Today: Least Favorite Batman villain?

This took me a while to determine, as I don't outright hate any member of Batman's rogue's gallery. It just simply comes down to the ones who simply don't work for me. I could bring out D level, one shot villains like Mighty Mop, Pack Rat, or even the all powerful and viscous Condiment King. But I decided to focus on not an elite Batman villain, but one that's occurred often enough to kinda annoy me.


The Mad Hatter is literally a carbon copy of the Mad Hatter in the form of a lunatic named Jervis Tetch who specializes in mind control and is (obviously) obsessed with Alice in Wonderland (don't ask me why). He's much to similar to the other cooky and crazy Batman villains and suffers simply from not being as interesting. Admittedly unfair to the character, hearing his name mentioned also reminds me of that expletive Tim Burton piece of expletive. There, I said it.

Oh, and here's some more Condiment King for all those now curious.


Tomorrow: Favorite Version of the Joker?

No comments:

Post a Comment