KFC: The 30 Day Batman Challenge-Day 22


Today: Favorite Batmobile

There are many quality choices to choose from. The 60s version from the hit show is a killer car that looks better every time you see it. The new "Tumbler" design from Nolan's films looks tough and bulky. The 90s animated series is just as good and has a great sound to it. But my pick is one of mostly personal taste and one that appeals to my own nostalgia.

I grew up adoring the Burton Batman films and everything about them. Their look and atmosphere are still important elements that make up my own view of the character. Part of that was the films' design of the Batmobile. While many of them do, it's design looked like a bat itself. It's always just looked so cool to me and represented the mood that the production's were going for. Man, would I kill to have one of those.

Up next: Favorite Lady in Batman?

No comments:

Post a Comment