KFC: The 30 Day Batman Challenge-Day 24


Today: Least Favorite Woman in Batman?

I'd have to go with Jezebel Jet, who was introduced quite recently (2006 to be exact) by Grant Morrison during his legendary run on Batman. She was a girlfriend of Bruce Wayne's who secretly worked for the Black Glove, as secret society who's mission was to destroy Batman. I swear, it seemed pretty obvious to me at the time that she was gonna be involved with those bad guys at some point. Turns out, she was with them the whole time! She was attractive, but it takes more than that o be a great lady of Batman. Last we saw her, she was attacked on her private plane by an army of Ninja Bats (oh yeah, it went there), under the employ of Talia al Ghul. You may remember that I put her on least favorite couple with Batman. I may have to reconsider. Good job Talia.

Oh and as for Jezebel: too bad. Screw you you fucking bitch.

Tomorrow: Favorite Batman gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment