KFC: The 30 Day Batman Challenge-Day 2


Continuing with the 30 Day Batman Challenge, the question now faces me: Favorite Batman Costume?

This was pretty hard, as its challenging to not back Batman look super-cool. Sure, movies and TV have had him looking good in the past, but none of them will ever have him looking as good as he does in the comic books. And with years and years of various stylings for the Caped Crusader, which one is the one that's always endured for me?

Although there's so many I love, the one that gets me the most is Jim Lee's. The above shot is specifically from Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder, one of the most reviled works in modern comics (I actually kinda like it). This, along with his career defining work on the Hush storyline, have left me begging Lee to draw Batman whenever he's able. Adding tons of curves and muscle structure, watching Batman rip through the Gotham night under Lee's pencil is always a treat. This isn't how Batman is supposed to look in comics. This just IS Batman.


Tomorrow: Favorite Actor in a Batman Film?

No comments:

Post a Comment